The ATTUD Listserv is intended to facilitate communication among the membership regarding scientific and administrative issues. Messages posted to the ListServ will go to all ATTUD List addresses. Before responding, members are encouraged to consider carefully whether they should REPLY ALL, which will send a message to the entire List, or just REPLY, which will send a message to an individual. Questions or comments? Email ATTUD Communications Committee Chair.
- Messages should be of sufficient professional interest or importance that they warrant delivery to the other users of the listserv.
- Members are expected to only post a message to the list if there is a substantial contribution to the discussion.
- Members are discouraged from simply voicing agreement with a statement or to simply echo a particular sentiment (e.g., "I agree", "Bravo", "me too", or "send me that too!").
- Do not post to the List asking to signoff (unsubscribe). Please follow the instructions below.
- Messages must be civil and professional in tone.
- Redistribution, electronically or otherwise, of any material posted is not permitted without the express written permission of all involved authors.
- Messages must be signed with the author's full name and institutional or professional affiliation at the end of the message.
- Complaints regarding member(s) inappropriate use of the ListServ will be reviewed by the Communications Committee, and if required, referred to the Board of Directors.
- Inappropriate use of the ATTUD Listserv may result in suspension of listserv rights and/or termination of ATTUD membership.