If you are a new member you need to enroll in the listserv. Click here to enroll
According to our members:
"The listserv is an amazing resource for information from a wide array of knowledgeable people in the Tobacco Treatment field, and the responses are nearly instantaneous!"
"It allows me to connect with other professionals."
Using the ATTUD Listserv
- To send a new message to the entire ATTUD List, address it to the List address: ATTUD@LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU
- For security, you will receive an automatic email asking you to validate you are a "real person" sender. Click on the acknowledge link and you message should post shortly.
- To reply to the entire ATTUD List, select REPLY ALL.
- To reply privately to the sender of an email message that you received from the ATTUD List, hit REPLY or use the sender's direct email address.
This list is confidential to ATTUD members only. Posts should not be shared beyond the LISTSERV. This listserv is not moderated and messages posted represent only the views of the individuals posting. ATTUD does not endorse the accuracy of any "statements."
To change the way the ATTUD Listserv works for you:
For any listserv questions or technical problems, contact Brian Clark, director of technical assistance, at: Brian.Clark@ucsf.edu.
If you are not able to make a desired change or have other ATTUD Listserv questions, contact the ATTUD Communications Committee Chair.
The following commands can be sent to LISTSERV@LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU:
- You may leave the list at any time by sending a SIGNOFF ATTUD command or send a blank email to: ATTUD-signoff-request@LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU
- To send yourself a copy of your own messages, send a SET ATTUD REPRO command.
- For a short acknowledgement instead of receiving entire messages, send a SET ATTUD ACK NOREPRO command.
- Turn off acknowledgements completely with the SET ATTUD NOACK NOREPRO command.
- If you wish to receive the digested version of the postings, then issue a SET ATTUD DIGEST command.